At Supra Body Transformation Center in New Orleans, we strive to help each and every one one of our members get into the best shape of his or her life. We’ve established some crossfit rules to help ensure everyone gets the most out of our facility. Please read below to familiarize yourself with our rules.
1. Reserve your class time on our mobile friendly website and be sure to arrive several minutes early if you need time to change clothes. Before class start you may use this time to do some mobility or stretching. The instructor will start the class together as a whole.
2. Be proactive about asking the trainers for modification or scaling for exercises. If you have some restrictions or past injuries, please let the trainer know. We are more than happy to accommodate your needs.
3. Always ask questions, ask for help, practice safe habits, encourage others, and motivate your friend to finish their workouts in class.
4. Empty barbells were not designed to be dropped (neither were dumbbells or kettlebells). We don’t want our toys, our rubber flooring, you or someone else broken unnecessarily.
5. Chalk is useful – even necessary. When you use chalk, remember that you must clean up your mess. All chalk hand prints must be cleaned up after you are done with your equipment. Even if the chalk is on the rubber flooring, you MUST clean it up.
6. Wipe down all equipment that you used after each workout with a sanitary wipe. Clean up sweat, spit, blood, chalk, dirt, vomit, hand prints and anything else you may have left behind. We pride ourselves on having a clean facility for our members to use.
7. ALL Gym equipment is reserved for the class in session regardless if it is in use or not. NO Free use of any equipment outside of your scheduled class time. (Not including mobility and strecthing equipment)
8. We encourage you to have fun and get excited while working out. Making noise is welcome and encouraged during a workout. However, we won’t tolerate any temper tantrums or foul language being yelled. Using foul language will compromise your membership.
9. Shirts must be worn while inside the building. You can take your shirt off and workout outside all you want, but if you enter the building, we ask that you wear a shirt.
10. No gym bags or belongings are to be left on the floor or on chairs at any time. We have really big, beautiful lockers for you to store your belongings.
10. Feel free to bring a friend, coworker or loved one anytime for a free intro workout.
Thanks for reviewing our Supra crossfit rules in New Orleans.
Please call or text us if you have any questions at 504-417-6869.